- We think that creativity is a practice, not genetic. Anyone can be creative if they let themselves.
- We believe that ideas and inspiration come from all around us. Creativity is the individual’s expression.
- Ideas are way better if they meet and mingle with other ideas. We all bring something to the conversation.
- Linking people and their knowledge always leads to a more relevant, dimensional outcome.
- We think so big people call us delusional.
- Giving back to the community in creative ways is an absolute necessity.